Guidelines for Visa

  • Once Admission Letter / Visa Letter has been provided student have to without delay apply for Student Visa at Indian Embassy / High Commission.
  • Ensure that your Student Visa is endorsed to Aditya Educational Institutions.
  • Ensure that you have applied for Visa well in advance and time. It usually takes 3-8 weeks to obtain the Indian Visa thus it is advisable to apply for the visa accordingly and consult the Indian High Commission/Embassy if required.
  • Change of University or Institution cannot be considered. In this case, you would be obliged to return to your home country and apply for a new visa.
  • Ensure that if you enter India by Student Visa authorized to Aditya Educational Institutions, then it is your liability to ensure that you directly join and report to the Institution. The Visa approved on the name of the Institute or obtained from Institute documents cannot be used for any other reason like employment, admission to any other university/college/institute/academy, etc. or for non-regular (distance/online) mode of education.
  • Once on reaching the Aditya Campus, students have to get the visa verified by the International Office and have to deposit a copy of the valid permit at International Relations Division. It is the liability of the student to make sure that during his/her study period student is on a valid visa.

Guidelines for Visa Extension and FRO/FRRO

  • It is compulsory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO/FRO Kakinada within 14 days of coming to India.
  • International Relations Department of Aditya Educational Institutions will guide and support Student with all the necessary procedures required for FRO/FRRO Registration.
  • All International students except for those from Nepal and Bhutan have to fill online application for Registration Certificate (RC) & Residential Permit (RP) on coming to India.
  • In case the initial visa is not authorized for the entire period of the program or student has to extend the reside because he/she is not able to complete the application in the specific time then the student should apply for the extension of the visa before the visa expires.
  • visa Extension for stay visa, Residence permit Extension (RP Extension), change of address, change of course & change of Institution and OFFLINE for No Objection Certificate (NOC) for traveling outside India in Foreigner’s Registration Office (FRO) in Kakinada and Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) in Hyderabad.
WordPress Themes
Apply Now