- STEP 1: Register yourself by visiting https://aditya.ac.in/international/ and clicking on new registration.
- STEP 2: Fill the application form and upload the required documents for eligibility verification. You shall be issued with a Unique ID which will be required for further communication with the university.
- STEP 3: After the eligibility verification by the eligibility council, an offer letter (Conditional / Unconditional) shall be issued and sent to your registered email id.
- STEP 4: Once you receive the offer letter, make the payment as prescribed in the offer letter by bank transfer/ wire transfer/ online payment and submit the receipt along with your System ID at firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 5: After the confirmation of the fees received by the Aditya accounts office, an Acceptance letter ( visa letter) and a bonafide letter will be issued which is required to apply for the Student Visa at the nearest Indian Embassy/ High Commission in your home country. Kindly read the important information as mentioned in the acceptance letter for your post-arrival requirements.